Standing Up for Victims After Serious Accidents
After a serious accident, many victims remain in shock and unsure how to handle the legal aspects of the incident that rendered them injured or disabled. By hiring our Seaford personal injury lawyers, you gain a strong voice in your corner to fight for your rights and ensure that you and your loved ones receive the care and compensation you need to heal. A diverse array of accidents due to negligence fall under the umbrella of personal injury law including medical errors during surgical procedures, an elderly relative who develops health issues because of nursing home abuse, or a rider sustaining catastrophic injuries while riding a motorcycle.
Tough decisions must be made promptly when these types of accidents occur, so do not delay in seeking out an experienced attorney who will stand beside you and offer you guidance. At Rhoades & Morrow, our legal team will welcome you warmly and thoroughly investigate your case to plan a course of action that is suitable for you. We know that your focus should be on recovering from your injuries while our focus will be on obtaining the appropriate compensation and/or benefits to pay for medical expenses, so that you remain solvent.
How We Can Help
We dedicate our skills to helping those injured in accidents caused by negligence including, but not limited to:
- Auto Accidents – Negligence factors into many car accidents and may lead to numerous injuries or even fatalities for victims. Examples of negligence include texting while driving, drunk driving, drowsy driving, speeding, and other traffic violations.
- Catastrophic Injury – Life-changing injuries that may result from a motor vehicle accident, workplace incident, or medical malpractice issue require a lawyer that will articulate what you need to cover expenses and adjust to your new lifestyle.
- Defective Products – Defective drugs, faulty products, or other items that pose harm to users may give rise to a valid product liability claim. Our skilled legal team will investigate to determine if a manufacturing defect, design defect, or company’s failure to provide adequate warning was a factor in the harm you suffered.
- Medical Malpractice – We trust and rely upon medical professionals to make the right decisions when we develop an illness or injury that needs appropriate and effective treatment. Unfortunately, mistakes made before, during, or after a procedure may lead to more significant health issues.
- Motorcycle Accidents – The open nature of a motorcycle means that riders may be more vulnerable when an accident with another vehicle occurs. Motorcyclists may suffer a range of injuries that could adversely affect their ability to earn an income or lead an independent life.
- Nursing Home Abuse – Elderly relatives who reside in a nursing home may not be able to effectively communicate the neglect and abuse they may be experiencing. Our Seaford personal injury lawyers will provide a voice for them after a thorough investigation of the claims.
- Pedestrian Accidents – Pedestrians are extremely vulnerable to driver negligence and recklessness. Even at low speeds, a pedestrian accident can result in devastating injuries including traumatic brain injury (TBI), leg injuries, and paralysis.
- Bicycle Accidents – If you or your child was hit by a car while riding a bicycle and sustained injuries, we will represent you and ensure your rights are protected.
- Premises Liability – It is the responsibility of the property or business owners to keep their property and the area surrounding it free from slick surfaces or dilapidated conditions that could harm a visitor or worker. Victims of slip and fall accidents and those who have been harmed by violence due to lack of adequate security may be entitled to compensation.
- Truck Accidents – Truckers work under sometimes harsh conditions, but that does not mean that the trucking company or driver is not accountable when an accident caused by negligence leaves you or a member of your family hurt.
- Work Injuries – Workplace accidents involve more legal intricacies than other incidents, especially when Workers’ Compensation benefits are at stake. Your employer or a third-party may be hesitant to pay the compensation that is rightfully yours when you are injured on the job; a seasoned Seaford work injury lawyer can expedite the process and ensure you receive the full amount of compensation to which you are entitled.
- Wrongful Death – Fatalities due to negligence not only alter the life of the victim but the loved ones who are left behind, too. If someone you love was fatally injured by a negligent party, we will offer guidance in filing a claim.
Seaford Personal Injury Lawyers at Rhoades & Morrow Will Stand Behind You and Your Claim
Untimely accidents may set you back physically, emotionally, and financially, creating stress that you cannot afford to have when an injury interferes with your daily life. The Seaford personal injury lawyers at Rhoades & Morrow will support you during this difficult time and help you recover the maximum compensation for your injuries. Call us today at our Milford office at (302) 422-6705, our Bear office at (302) 600-1107, or our Wilmington office at (302) 427-9500 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation.