Fighting for Injured Accident Victims Since 1990
An injury strikes without warning. You may not be prepared for the financial costs of dealing with a recovery. You may miss work and endure lost wages. You may have to face exorbitant medical bills, now and into the future. And then there is the emotional aspect of struggling with pain and suffering. Attorneys at Rhoades & Morrow are dedicated to helping injury victims get back on their feet. Our New Castle personal injury lawyers fight to secure the maximum award possible for every case we handle.
Thriving After a Personal Injury
If you have been the victim of someone else’s negligence or wrongdoing, you may wonder when – or if – your life will get back to normal. We will work hard on your behalf to ensure that you not only survive, but thrive as you travel the road to recovery. We have vast experience protecting those who have experienced a personal injury. We know that each situation is unique. We provide the personal attention your case requires – no matter what type of injury you have suffered.
A personal injury may fall under any of the following categories:
- Medical Malpractice – If you have not received the highest standard of care during medical treatment, and you suffered an injury, we will protect your rights.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents – This includes all types of accidents – including car, truck, bus, train, and motorcycle wrecks.
- Premises Liability – If you are injured because of unsafe conditions at someone’s home, a municipal location, at work, or at a business, we can help.
- Nursing Home Abuse – When a loved one is injured due to abuse or neglect in a care facility, we will hold those responsible accountable.
- Defective Products – A defective product could be a drug, a mechanical part, a space heater, a toy, or absolutely anything that can cause physical harm.
- Work Injury – You may be eligible for third-party benefits even if you have a claim for Workers’ Compensation.
- Catastrophic Injury – Any injury that causes permanent disability falls into this category. It is critical to have an experienced personal injury lawyer who understands how to calculate the true cos
- Wrongful Death – We will seek justice if a loved one died because of someone else’s negligence or wrongdoing.
An Easier Path to Recovery
However your injury occurred, know that we are fighting on your behalf while you heal, so that you can be free of stress and worry. You may be able to recover compensation for the following:
- Consultations with healthcare professionals
- Medical treatment
- Therapy and rehabilitation
- Travel to and from medical care
- Lost wages, past and future
- Property damages, if any
- Home modification, if necessary
- Home care, if necessary
- Punitive damages, if gross negligence was involved
New Castle Personal Injury Lawyers at Rhoades & Morrow Successfully Represent Accident Victims
We pledge to provide the one-on-one personal service you need to create the strongest case possible for your personal injury claim. To learn more about our services, you can contact us online or call our Bear, Delaware offices at (302) 600-1107; our Milford, Delaware offices at (302) 422-6705; or our Wilmington, Delaware offices at (302) 427-9500. Please call today to schedule your free consultation with a New Castle personal injury lawyer at Rhoades & Morrow. We represent clients in both upstate and downstate Delaware, including those in Kent County, New Castle County, and Sussex County.