Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Sickens Three Men in Greenville


Three men sustained carbon monoxide poisoning on Saturday morning in Greenville, Delaware. At a new location of a water ice franchise, around 8:45 am, the carbon monoxide poisoning occurred when the men were performing construction on the building. A 32-year-old man, who was found unconscious in the building, complained of suffering from a headache after he was resuscitated, and was transported to the Christiana Hospital. Another man who is 48-years old complained of an “altered mental state,” and a third man who is 46-years old complained of suffering from a headache, dizziness, and an “altered mental state.” Both men were sent to the hospital for treatment.

Carbon monoxide poisoning is the leading cause of accidental fatalities in the U.S. and may also lead to brain damage from the exposure. Since it is a colorless, odorless gas, many victims of carbon monoxide poisoning may not realize they have been exposed to the gas if it goes undetected in a home or business. Property owners must be responsible that the properties they maintain remain safe and secure for their employees and any visitors they may have.

If you or someone you love sustained personal injuries or dangerous chemical exposure, contact our Wilmington premises liability lawyers at Rhoades & Morrow. Call (302) 427-9500 or contact us online to see how we can help you. With offices in Wilmington, Bear, and Milford, Delaware, we serve clients throughout Hockessin, Newark, Glasgow, Middletown, Smyrna, Dover, Lewes, Georgetown, and Seaford as well as communities in New Castle County, Kent County, and Sussex County.


Delaware Injury Lawyers

R & M Lawyers
Rhoades & Morrow

Our attorneys provide exceptional legal service with a personal touch. Since our founding in 1990, we have helped thousands of Delaware citizens obtain full and just compensation for personal injury claims. We have gained an excellent reputation as the “go to” law firm. Let us put our decades of experience to work for you.

Skip to content